White Eagle Youth Camp is a one week Christian camp held each year in Idaho. Activities in the past have included archery, backpacking, hiking, boating/canoeing, volleyball, survival training, swimming, and much more.
This year, White Eagle Youth Camp 2013 will be held from August 4th through August 11th. We will gather at Faith Tabernacle in Murphy, Idaho on the morning of Sunday August 4th and begin the week of camp from there. We look forward to a week of fun activities and fellowship around the things of God. Check the White Eagle Youth Camp Facebook page if you’d like to see more pictures from past camps.
RECOMMENDED CAMP SUPPLIES
- Flashlight and batteries
- Towel and wash cloth
- Tent and camping equipment
- Bedding (warm sleeping bag, pillow, blanket, etc.)
- Personal toiletries (soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Insect repellant
- Jacket, hat, and rain jacket
- Cold and warm weather clothing
- Grubby clothes
- Hiking boots
- Day pack
- Money for sodas and treats
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Any minor must have the express written permission of their parent(s) or guardian(s) to attend White Eagle Youth Ranch Camp (hereafter referred to as “camp”).
- All parents must assume responsibility for their child, and furnish them with transportation to and from the camp.
- All youth must follow the rules of camp without exception, throughout the duration of camp. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave camp at once. Upon being asked to leave, the ranch and those affiliated therein release all responsibility of the youth or youths, and the parent or guardian(s) will be responsible for them from that point on.
- All youth must be willing to partake in all activities, unless sick or otherwise need to be excused. Once youth have arrived at camp they will need permission to leave the premises for the duration of camp.
- Youth attitude must be kept in check at all times.
- No unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated in any activity. Youth will be expected to behave in gentlemanly or ladylike fashion for the duration of camp.
- Clothes worn must be determined to be acceptable. Unacceptable clothing include shorts worn by boys or girls, and any clothing that are indecent or suggestive in any way. Girls will be required to wear dresses. Those in charge of camp may request youth to change clothes if the clothes they are wearing are determined to be indecent or suggestive. Failure to comply will result in being asked to leave camp.
- No vulgar language is allowed.
- No vulgar music will be allowed, whether on tape, compact discs, or otherwise. Vulgar music includes rock, rap, heavy metal (or derivatives), country, or alternative.
- No cigarettes, alcohol, or other artificial stimulants commonly associated with drugs are allowed on camp premises. Discovery of such items will result in immediate expulsion from camp.
- No fireworks, matches, or lighters allowed at camp.
- All bags, backpacks, duffels, etc. belonging to youth are subject to inspection at any given time.
- All counselors and chaperones will be treated with respect, and obeyed.