We would like to invite you to our annual youth camp from July 29th through July 31st. This year's camp will be held in Murphy, Idaho and is focusing on our young people from ages 13 through 20.
This will be a day camp, so you will need a place to stay in the evenings. If you need help finding a place to stay, please make note of it when you register.
For ages 13 - 20 (Exceptions need prior approval)
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Any minor must have the express written permission of their parent(s) or guardian(s) to attend White Eagle Youth Camp (hereafter referred to as “camp”).
- All parents must assume responsibility for their child, and furnish them with transportation to and from the camp.
- All youth must follow the rules of camp without exception, throughout the duration of camp. Failure to do so will result in being asked to leave camp at once. Upon being asked to leave, White Eagle Youth Camp and those affiliated therein release all responsibility of the youth or youths, and the parent or guardian(s) will be responsible for them from that point on.
- All youth must be willing to participate in all activities, unless sick or otherwise need to be excused. Once youth have arrived at camp they will need permission to leave the premises for the duration of camp.
- Youth attitude must be kept in check at all times.
- No unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated in any activity. Youth will be expected to behave in gentlemanly or ladylike fashion for the duration of camp.
- Clothes worn must be determined to be acceptable. Unacceptable clothing include shorts worn by boys or girls, and any clothing that are indecent or suggestive in any way. Girls will be required to wear dresses or skirts. Those in charge of camp may request youth to change clothes if the clothes they are wearing are determined to be indecent or suggestive. Failure to comply will result in being asked to leave camp.
- No vulgar language is allowed.
- No vulgar music will be allowed. Vulgar music includes rock, rap, heavy metal (or derivatives), country, or alternative.
- No cigarettes, alcohol, or other artificial stimulants commonly associated with drugs are allowed on camp premises. Discovery of such items will result in immediate expulsion from camp.
- No fireworks, matches, or lighters allowed at camp.
- All bags, backpacks, duffels, etc. belonging to youth are subject to inspection at any given time.
- All counselors and chaperones will be treated with respect, and obeyed.